.

.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

[Fanpic] Heo Young Saeng 2013 Concert in Tokyo, Japan 07.11.13

Sooooooo cute!!! Young Saeng super cute I swear! How can you let someone so cute enter the military? He was even dancing the choreography of Psy's Gentleman. ^^ These pictures are just amazing to look at. And when I saw the first two pictures, I can't help but sing '♫ 딱딱 맞아 영심이~ 영심이 메롱~ 영심이~♫'  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 장난이야 허영생씨~ ^^ 아무튼 너 진짜 귀여워! ^^















credits: as tagged + @ysotterheo + @Madeleine_hys + @RiCeLyN + @mukamuka_YS

2 comments:

  1. As you know I'm a big fan of young saeng oppa...
    Omg he is so adorable... I want to pinch that cheeks of his....
    Is there any fancam ??? ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep there is although its a short one but you must watch it. he is so cute there. ^^ you may see it here on my post

      http://namjachingukhj.blogspot.com/2013/07/fancam-heo-young-saengs-highlight.html

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails