.

.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Article about Kim Hyun Joong: From 'Young, Pretty Boy Image' to 'Man'

Yep, you got that right. He is indeed a very manly person. But deep inside lies a very humble and caring guy to his fans. He may be having this tough image, but when it comes to his loyal fans, he's very considerate of them. Still wondering why so many adore our SS501 Leader? ^^ 고마워 김현중~ ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyun Joong doesn't think he's an idol?


Kim Hyun Joong, who recently made a Korean comeback after 2 years, opened up about his growth as an artist in an interview with Focus Newspaper.

Kim Hyun Joong shared, "I am 28 years old now, so I probably shouldn't be called an idol anymore. I want to show my maturity whether it's through my outgoing personality or music... I learned how to relax on stage. This album also contains different genres of music."

"My hoobaes don't have to follow in my footsteps. I want to do things that I want to try right now. I took on powerful choreography for 'Unbreakable', and I wondered if I could still perform this dance 3 years later."



Concerning his transformation from a 'pretty boy' to a more charismatic image, the singer recalled, "During my 'Boys Over Flowers' days, I wanted to show a manly image. But I leaned more towards a young, pretty boy image. But now I really became a 'man'."

When asked about his secret to longevity as an artist, Kim Hyun Joong answered, "I really don't know. I just kept doing the things I wanted to do, and I came to this day somehow... Whenever I perform at a concert, I always try to get closer with the audience and I normally try to treat my fans well. I am well aware that I was able to come this far because of my fans. I want to give my fans a 'free fan meeting' when I hit my 10th anniversary." 



credits: starsung@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails