.

.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong adding extra date for a concert in Japan

To my fellow readers and followers, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update my blog for the past few days. I forgot to give an advise that I'll be here in Korea for a vacation so I had been in hiatus for sometime. But since I'll be going home tonight ( Actually I don't want to yet T_T) I'll try to keep up and give you an update. ^^ For starters, here is a wonderful news to all Japanese fans. Probably because he was overwhelmed with the love and support of them, that's why he's adding a new date. ^^ Congratulations Japanese fans and please continue to love Kim Hyun Joong. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong to add extra date to Japanese tour

Kim Hyun Joong has been doing extremely well in Japan, receiving tons of love and support from fans. So it’s no surprise that due to great demand, he has decided to add an extra date to his tour!

The singer began his ‘Japan Tour 2013 – Unlimited‘ on January 6th, showcasing his excellent performance skills and fan service.

Fans were even upset to find that the tour had sold out completely, as buying tickets was competitive and difficult. With scalped tickets being sold at 20 times the original price, Kim Hyun Joong has decided to add an extra performance for his fans who weren’t able to purchase tickets originally. According toKey East Entertainment, the extra concert will take place on March 3rd in Tokyo.

The ‘Japan Tour 2013 – Unlimited’ will continue until early March, making stops at cities like Nagoya, Tokyo, Fukuoka, Osaka, and more.

credits: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails