.

.

Monday, December 10, 2012

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong left a message on his Official Website: Will be in hiatus this Christmas season 12.09.12

 Christmas is fast approaching. And so our SS501 리더 김현중 already left a message for this coming Christmas. If you think why this early, he said he'll disappear at that time. It's good he will be able to rest since he needs it, especially that beginning next year he will be very busy promoting his album and the drama 'City Conquest'. 괜찮아 현중씨~ it's okay we won't hear from you at that time. As long as you enjoy that day with the ones you love. ^^





Here are two versions of translations made. ^^ I wonder where he'll be this Christmas? Hmmmmmm..... 나는 아이디어가 생각합니다.

credits: 4everhyun


Credits : hyun-joong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

Hello^^ I think I’m going to disappear on Christmas so……………………………………………………….I’m giving presents in advance
Well, this photo almost didn’t make it to the world.. just wanted to show you instead of keeping it for myself keke
I have lots of such photos but…I’m not showing you keke Puhahat You want to see them right????????????????
No……………………………. – -
Ending with this heeheehee Have a merry Christmas and don’t worry when I disappear, see you next year^^
Have a nice day and merry Christmas^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails