.

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyung Jun's drama 'Glowing She' Episode 12 (Final Episode)

Here's the final episode. I'm a bit sad that the drama has come to an end. T_T I enjoyed the story line and even had fun with Jjunie's character. I haven't watched yet episode 11 and this episode. Guess I'll need to catch up and watch it tomorrow. ^^ I wonder what would be the ending of the drama? Hmmmm... I'll wait fot tomorrow so I can find out. ^^ Thanks so much Kang Min for entertaining us. You did a wonderful job Jjunie in your first drama. ^^

 ** PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD AT ANY OTHER CHANNELS**





credits: sunshinejunnie@yt + Translated from the chinese sub based on : WithJun (kimhyungjoon.com) and 517ww.com 's production
English Translation : Angel @ flywithSS501.com
Timing+ Encoding : HJ_fan @ kimhyungjunThailand.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails