.

.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyun Joong Yahoo! Celeb Mission Full Interview

I am a super duper Hyun Joong fan, so I understand why these girls went through an embarrassing mission just to meet and interview Hyun Joong. I mean, a 30 second mission wouldn't hurt to do if the prize to see him and be close with him. Without a blink of an eye I'd say yes to do a mission to meet Kim Hyun Joong. ^^ Gosh... he's so handsome here. And when he laughs and smiles during the whole interview... is such a precious moment to watch. ^^ I miss him terribly, I really do. T_T But I guess I don't have any choice but be in place where he's not there. T_T Anyways, I enjoyed watching the interview. ^^ And I seriously laughed at his answers to the questions given to him. ^^ Totally unexpected. ^^ Well, that our Leader Hyun Joong! ^^



credits: TheAlienPrince@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails