.

.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Fan Account] Kim Hyun Joong 'The Face Shop Fansign' Event Manila

August 26, 2011

Day 2 with Kim Hyun Joong - The Face Shop Event



His schedule for the days is visiting 'The Face Shop' store in Sm Mall of Asia and also photo op with the 5 lucky raffle winners on the same venue, then his next stop was Rockwell. Me and my other friends decided not to go on the said places since that was way way too far from Trinoma and from where we are located. So we just went straight ahead in Trinoma and arrived there around 1pm. Again, a huge number of fans were already standing in line. It was raining very hard that day ( I think it was because our rain calling idol is in our country ^^). We cannot figure out which line to follow since there are separate lines for admission pass and separate line for autograh signing raffle winners. So while waiting, we made some green balloons to be given out to other fans. (Green represents Triple S remember? ^^) I also took some pictures. ^^

At 4:15pm, they decided to let us in. My number was seat 51, I thought I'll be staying at the back, but luckily I sat in second row, middle section. ^^ I get to see a clear image of Hyun Joong! ^^

While the clock was ticking, I started to become nervous, I was thinking what to say to Hyun Joong while he was busy signing the album for me. A lot of things are going inside my head, till I decided to join my friends to wait for Hyun Joong 's visit in 'The Face Shop' store just a few steps away from the venue. But there were numerous fans at 'The Face Shop' so I just went back to my seat. A few more seconds came, then Ms. Grace Lee, the host is very fluent in Korean, English and Tagalog called out Hyun Joong's name. Then, he entered....



Wearing gray suit with blue inner clothing makes him more dashing! ^^ And the way he spoke in Tagalog saying 'Maraming Salamat Po' (thank you very much) and 'Mahal Kita' (i love you) was really cute! It made us more feel very happy!!! ^^ Then, they started the fansigning event.

As I approach near him, my hands were very cold and I was literally nervous. I still can't figure out what to say. >_< Then, when I was nearing the table, Mr. Jeong, his personal bodyguard, got the album from me, preparing it for Hyun Joong's sign. A few more seconds, it was laready my turn. He was looking down, gets the album from Mr. Jeong, and started to sign the album. I was telling to myself 'Say something, say something, tell him anything! This is your chance, it's now or never!' My mind went blank and I just uttered the first few words that came into my mind.



Surprisingly, I saw him smiling while writing his signature. And that made me happy, it only means he heard what I said. ^^ As soon as he was finished, he looked straight into my eyes, smiled and said 'Thank You'. ^^ I tried to compose myself until I reached my seat. By the time I did, I couldn't help but jumped for joy and screamed (even though my throat hurts from yesterday's event). I also notice that he was extremely sweet with kids. ^^



After the fansigning is the photo op for the additional 5 lucky winners who won the game. Such lucky fans.



Before the program ended, Hyun Joong said he will be back in the Philippines early next year for his concert and said 'Mahal kita Filipino fans. Mabuhay Philippines! See you again'.
 



It was such a memorable and special day! I never thought one of my friends would be recording my moment with Kim Hyun Joong! ^^ It was such a very memorable moment for me which I will treasure forever! ^^

I told him I really like him! (using korean language of course because I was afraid he might not understand it if I'll be speaking in English. ^^)


my signed album ♥ *kilig*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails