.

.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Have a live chat with Young Saeng tonight! ^^

I just got inside my room and I am very very tired and feeling sick. >_< . I think I would be only be posting one entry for today. Hope my readers won't get mad at me. Mianhe. ^^ Just wanted to post thois very important news from B2M Entertainment. For those who wanted to have a live chat with Heo Young Saeng, this is your chance. Make sure you have an account in YOZM to be able to chat with him. Click HERE for the tutorial on making an account. Too bad I'll be working tonight so I won't have the chance to chat with him. T_T Can you send my love and regards to Young Saeng-ssi? Komawo chingus! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[B2M Notice] Live Chatting with YoungSaeng at yozm

Credits : Young-Saeng.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello.
This is B2M in-charge.

For about 1 hour on 2011.05.17 at 8.00pm,
Through Daum SNS service yozm,
We have prepared for a time for YoungSaeng to be able to share conversations with all the fans.

So tomorrow at 8pm at yozm!
We will wait for you with YoungSaeng^^

If you havent have yozm account, go sign up for one..
And YoungSaeng’s account is mystyleys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails