.

.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Message in KeyEast Official Website for New Year

Another message from our 4d Leader. Hyun Joong-sshi, you're not that old okay? So don't worry too much about your age. I was smiling when he was kinda irritated to talk about his age. kekeke ^^ I felt the same way too before... actually until now I'm like Hyun Joong. kekekeke. Anyway, it's good to hear from him again. What a way to start our New Year, hearing some news from our beloved Leader. ^^ 새해 복 많이 받으세요 Hyun Joong-sshi ^^


Didn't take a pic of me praying over the new year... coz I've some personal matters..

So I went on the net to find a picture of a sunrise during new year and upload it... --;;;

Is this called illegal use...? keke

Erh, what was I saying...????

I'll guard and watch over you when I'm older

Don't know if I'm doing a good job for this...

Regardless, I will work even harder,

About admission tickets, to become someone who can get three more tickets, keke

Have you had tteok-guk????

I'm gonna go eat that now, keke

Actually I ate that too yesterday, as a side dish whilst drinking

Already 26 years old.... Darn... kekekeke

Darn... really... peyt peyt peyt (*bb: like 'pui pui pui' ^o^)

This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keke, just joking, keke

Happy New Year, may you have good health

I will also work hard to become someone you will anticipate and look forward to

You guys should be very happy that I appear on the net, ya??

But hope that you will just 'see' me on the net

(translator's note: korean fans' replies say he's wishing not to see stalkers)

Woohoo... I've been kicked out again... woohoo

Sonata, you're sick of it too, no????

I'll just let you off this one time, kekeke

(translator's note: korean fans' replies say there're too many stalkers,

and he's worried about being chased out of his apartment...? TT TT

Sonata...? you're now resorting to talking to a car? --!)

In the new year, I will release an awesome album ~ practice like mad

My goals for the new year is one good TV drama and two albums

Once that's done, I'll meet everyone happily in the coming year^^

Sorry I didn't keep my promise

But I will become someone that you'll find even more worthy to watch over, keke



credits: bb [english translation] + hyunjoong.com 

2 comments:

  1. very nice and good job i really like it and i hope that every one will like this very much
    thanks to share
    translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for leaving a comment and visiting my blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails