.

.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

[Screencaps] Mischievous Kiss Episode 13

It is already 12:35 and I have just finished watching MK. OMG!!! This episode is really a must watch. ^^ Finally, Seung Jo'sfeelings for hani has been revealed!!!! And the kiss!!!! Actually, I already knew that there will be a kissing scene, but I was not only prepared on how it will be done. My heart wasn't able to take that kiss. How I wish I was Oh Hani!!!!

what I see here is the personality of the real Kim Hyun Joong... who wants to play pranks all the time with his SS501 members ^^

another personality of the real Kim Hyun Joong... on his previous interviews, he said that by showing his love to his girlfriend, he won't say 'saranghae'. Instead, he will just act mean to her which means that he likes her. ^^

the text message of an in denial person who misses the receiver of the message ^^

nice shades Oh Hani kekeke ^^
  
cute picture



the kiss... lucky Hani ^^


why would you like another guy if you have Baek Seung Jo? ^^



credits: Playful Kiss @ Viikii.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails