.

.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong is already in 'The Face Shop' outlets here in the Philippines

Yey! It's finally here! His pictures has finally reached the stores of 'The Face Shop' here in the Philippines! As of today, 2 stores in Metro Manila was confirmed to be having Kim Hyun Joong's picture. Of course, our Triple S sisters cannot let it pass without taking some shots to prove that it is really him! Thanks to Triple S Philippines and Unnie Mary for posting these pictures. I hope you don't mind if I share it here. ^^ 


'The Face Shop' outlet in Shangri-La




'The Face Shop' outlet in SM Mall of Asia



credits: hyungjin@TSPH + unnie mary

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! ^^ I would like to get your first pic of the shop in Mall of Asia for our Mag feature of The Face Shop... ^^ I would surely credit your this blog. :) Thanks -Nika

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure go ahead ^^ hope you could also tell me the name of the mag so I can buy it ^^ thanks so much for visiting my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails