.

.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyung Jun's various funny interviews in Razortv

I was watching these clips and I was smiling while he was answering all the questions. But of course, I have to correct some of the information that the reporter was telling to the viewers.


The reporter said Kim Hyung Jun has the looks, the body, and the moves... but she forgot to mention the most important thing... and that is... he also has a great voice for singing. ^^ Another thing that I would want to say, she said Hyung Jun was a former member of SS501, which is totally NOT true since HE is STILL a member of SS501.


In this clip, it was funny to see Hyung Jun acting 6 different expressions. At first he was hesitant, but agreed in the end. He even said 'Let's go!' kekeke ^^ Which one is my favorite expression? It would be Jung Min's expression as well... arrogance.. which is better known as the 'evil smirk' by the group.^^ Another thing that was mentioned by the reporter was 'The life of Kim Hyung Jun after leaving SS501 which is again NOT true since he is still a member of SS501 if you can recall from his past interviews. 


The reporter said 'The band start breaking up(?) after releasing it's 3rd mini album in May as the members left to sign up with other management agencies. Hyung Jun who composes his own music and hosts his own radio show was the 3rd and latest to announce the departure(?) from the group.' Of course, a lot of Triple S would disagree on this statement since Hyung Jun HIMSELF mentioned that they did not disband, and they were only doing solo activities at this time. And I love when he said 'But what I really miss is being with other SS501 members.Without them around, sometimes I feel really lonely.'  Aawww.. Hyung Jun we miss them too, we miss all you performing on the same stage together as one again. 


Here goes the reporter again saying 'If you are a fan of ex(?) SS501 member...'  which is NOT true since I have mentioned earlier that HE is STILL a member of SS501. I smiled when he said 'Search me please'  which I think is kinda cute ^^


credits: mangosorbet@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails