.

.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My 100th post : 1st Asia Tour Persona Concert Making Story Photobook

Wow! Time flies so fast! I never realized that I have already reached my 100th post! It really is amazing to know that I started to be the shy and typical girl who prefers to spend the day with laziness. It never occurred to me that at one point in my life, I will be as dedicated to a Korean group as today. And to think I am not good in writing essays, I was able to create this blog. A lot of things have changed in my life since I met 5 wonderful boys. Most changes were truly unexpected. Using them as inspiration gave me the courage to look for a job, and when I am already tired to work, I was thinking "Why would I get tired when all five of them are trying their best to work hard to show how much they appreciate Triple S? Why would I stop working if I am sick when in fact, Leader went through an accident but still danced with bandage on his waist and performed his best in the MV of 'Love Ya' ?" And I gain a whole lot of new friends through them, my Triple S sisters. They didn't only gave me entertainment, but they gave me everything that I did not had before. I was thinking, probably they were angels that was sent to me. It was just last year when I met SS501, but in that short time, I am grateful, for whatever they have contributed in my life. I will be forever thankful for their existence. I will walk with them until the end, and will join these 5 boys on their journey to success.
And since in Korea, the 100th day is celebrated, I will celebrate my 100th post by showing you the scans of SS501's !st Asia Tour Persona Concert Making Story Photobook. The scanned pics did not came from me, I wish I have it. But I'm planning to get one. Just wanted to share you their joys during that time.

Kim Hyun Joong



Heo Young Saeng


Kim Kyu Jong

Park Jung Min

Kim Hyung Jun

Nice fireworks


Love the smile on their faces ♥

Great formation.. (on the caption in the mag says Hyunjoong: Were not finished yet! To the fans that filled the Olympic Gymnastic Stadium, SS501 is never dying! They are Phoenix!)

cute cute boys..but where's maknae?..

Oh there he is.. (why are you on your knees? are you proposing already to Triple S? *giggles* )

is that JitKyu? ^^ (and there is RapSaeng in the screen ^^)

The death-defying entrance...

Here comes our Prince and Forever Center.. ^^

Jung Min in depth with the song

Hey there Mal *waves*

OMO.. JitJoong..wish I saw this live performance..

Young Saeng and his powerful voice..

The look-a-likes.. both of you love to play eh? ^^

Oh, my mistake.. all FIVE of you love to play ^^

credits : dscs.uueasy.com + SS501 Baidu + rainaftershine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails