.

.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreaming of you...again.. ^^

[Warning: This post is about a dream and won't probably interest you. Sorry if you will be bored with the story kekekeke]

I had a wonderful dream last night. It's about Kim Hyun Joong ( again kekeke ). The first scene that I still remember was we were inside a room, Hyun Joong was inside, sitting on a chair with a long table in front. Seems like there is a fan signing event since there are a lot of people holding the SS501 Destination Album Special Edition. I remember I was holding 2 albums. One for me and the other for my friend.When it was my turn to approach him, I asked him if he can sign the 2 albums. He didn't hesitate and immediately said " Yes ". I gave my cd and he signed it, when he was about to sign the second one, I gave him a piece of paper stating the name of my friend. He wrote it nicely and signed it. After my turn, I realized " How come I didn't gave my name for him to write it as well? So stupid of me ". I tried to fall in line again but I wasn't able to get it since he already signed it. I was so sad. I went back to the hotel instead. But to my surprise, the next scene I saw was Hyun Joong was in a room with some friends and some fans, including me. ^^ Then Hyun Joong suggested he would pick from the bowl a name and will ask questions. And my name was picked! ( A dream FAR from reality! kekeke )  The question was, what is my ideal boyfriend? I answered, with Hyun Joong in my mind, someone who loves black since I was wearing black that time, someone who is brave enough to fight for me, and someone who can make me laugh without him knowing it. Then he said it's time to sleep. He was just in the next room, and as we turned off the lights, we saw an image of him... ( Rated R) since he mentioned in his previous interviews that he don't usually sleep with his clothes on, but of course on that dream he has some sheet covers for the you-know-part. And then suddenly I woke up. Good thing I woke up!!! I don't want to see a scene that is not applicable for youngsters kekekeke. 
Hmmm,.. that's about it. Told you, it won't be interesting. kekeke Just want to share every moment I have with Hyun Joong, even if it is just in a dream. Miss him terribly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails